View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 02:32 PM   #180
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
What does bother me is accidentally treading on my tongue watching her. That's a hell of a way to find out the living room carpet really needs vacuuming.
That's a funny image

I do agree that fully grown partners are nice except that by my age if a man isn't attached there are some serious reasons? I don't know I've been out of the loop. It's either that or I am a freak magnent and therefore lose my trust so/ and ....therefore I don't see so clearly.

You might ask the same of a woman who at my age isn't attached. Well for me it has been rasing a kid. My whole focus even to the exclusion of my own needs which isn't healthy but when your plate has been full things just are sometimes.

I do agree that a man usually expresses his love by doing something and I like that since that is my way to express love too. I think giving of oneself is a good way to create harmony in a relationship. A giving back and forth...words don't mean so much if not matched by the action.

So I know that was a little bit personal but since you shared what seemed a genuine effort I thought I would respond in kind.

thanks for the nice little chat
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote