View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 01:54 PM   #5
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

a) Do you listen to real radio anymore? (Not streaming) And if so, is that only in the car? Radio in GC1 is crap, but yes, I still listen to traditional radio. Classic Rock, of course. ETA: My stereo runs all night, but, just loud enough that if you try hard, ya can just make out the song.

b) Who did you hero worship as a kid? I thought that Kelly Johnson just had to have been a badass to design the SR-71 Blackbird. And John Wayne.

c) Sunflowers or roses? Roses.

d) Which book from your childhood do you remember most fondly? Mrs. Frisby And The Rats Of NIMH

e) What’s the most interesting fact you know about fruit[?] Watermelons, bananas, and tomatoes are, technically berries.

f) Do you have a library card/whatever your local equivalent is? Not atm.

g) Air Traffic is grounded, you have a long way to go and no car. Train or bus? Bus, absolutely. I can get off when I want.

[DRIFT:]

"...you have a long way to go..." made me think of the Charles Bronson movie Telefon:

"...the woods are lovely dark and deep
but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep..."

[/DRIFT]

h) What is the most useful gadget you own? Probably the red dot, instant-read, digital thermometer. I also have a usb card reader that takes like five or six types of card. It's less than an inch wide, less than a half-inch thick, and about two inches long.

i) A pint of Milk or Orange Juice? Orange juice, he said in blue. OJ goes better with vodka.

j) You crack an egg and find out the hard way it is bad. What are you most likely to say out loud? "Ah, fuck!" With feeling.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Last edited by Gravdigr; 07-02-2018 at 01:59 PM.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote