View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 11:36 AM   #1
Tornado
It's a Twistah! A Twistah!

Paul Freeman SUCKS!

(Both the following actors are appearing in a movie together about a golf legend)

I was quite astonished to read a nice little tidbit on another gossip site which states that Paul Freeman has allegedly "slammed" James Caviezel, calling him an "awful man" and...get ready for this...a "bad actor". Here is what he is supposed to have (barked? Mooed?):

"He's an awful man, he's not actually that good an actor either. He hated the fact my character had all these funny lines and his didn't. I'd have to undercut him, pull him down a peg or two, and he was having to bite his tongue, I loved it...The other thing - which frustrated everyone, not just me - was his reluctance to play a bad shot, even if he'd been instructed to make a mistake he'd always make sure he hit it right first, just to show he could. Silly man!"

What? You "loved it"? How old are you, Paul? Are you still in highschool? You actually take PLEASURE in this sort of thing? Or perhaps it's the other extreme...perhaps you're simply one of these OVER-THE-HILL smart alecs who purposely annoy the hell out of people just so you can attempt to feel better about your pathetic existance.

Are you suggesting that because your character "had all these funny lines" that your character is any more important? Or necessary? Is your character's "funny lines" the only thing making this movie worth viewing?

How absolutely idiotic are you to actually call Caviezel a "bad actor"? To be completely honest, before I came across this article, I HAD NO FREAKING CLUE WHO YOU WERE! Paul Freeman? Who the hell is THAT? In the article's title, just the last name was stated, and I instantly thought, "MORGAN Freeman said this about Caviezel? Nooooo, Morgan would never say such ridiculous things...MORGAN HAS CLASS! I took the liberty of conducting a search to see what movies PAUL Freeman was in, and BOY OH BOY, was I "impressed"! Let's list a few of these "blockbusters", shall we?:

- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (speaks for itself. Good choice, Paul...were you behind in your rent & credit card payments?)
- Aces: Iron Eagle III (Ah, desperate times...don't you love it when sequels are made for movies that SUCK?? Just another nail in your career's coffin, Pauly)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Desperate Deception (No, I've nothing against Perry Mason OR Raymond Burr...but seems as though you, Pauly, are in quite a few of these TV gigs for such a top-notch, wonderful, oh-so-talentedm bonified "star" who's supposedly got people like James Caviezel in total awe. *Muffled laughter*)

Anyone else care to laugh? Do a search for Pauly's list of "awesome" projects. To be totally honest, besides Indiana Jones, I had NO CLUE the other flicks even existed. But I'm sure I didn't miss much. Oh, and if some of them are indeed worth watching, my sympathies to the unfortunate actors who had the obvious displeasure of having to work with the complete and utter IGNORANCE that is Paul Freeman. I'm sure they all deserved pay hikes for just having to suffer in his mere presence.

As for James Caviezel, well, let's put it this way: Paul, the next time you plan on barking about another actor claiming they have no talent, make damn sure they actually DON'T. That goes for having the audacity to call him an "awful man". If you'd care to see a talentless, ignorant human being, LOOK IN THE MIRROR. You ain't got NOTHING on Caviezel, honey. Not because he's half your age, WAY better-known, WAY more talented, and has a bright future...but because he's a GOOD MAN. He will ALWAYS out-do you simply because of that. Even if he wasn't a super-talented actor, he'd still be TWICE as good a man as you'll EVER BE.

And by the way...he "bit his tongue" because he's got something called dignity. And I'm willing to bet he didn't see any point in risking that just to put the likes of YOU in their place. Now that's class. Paul, if you're lucky, you might actually get some before you're too old to care. And let's face it: the clock IS ticking. There's only one awful man here, sweets...and it's NOT James Caviezel.
Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote