View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 11:20 AM   #15
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
The University of Michigan did allow them into the Arboretum to shoot in the end.

The main problem is not in people's yards, though -that's just irritating- but they are regularly on the freeways and regular roads causing accidents. You hit a deer, you are lucky if you don't get whiplash. And your car is likely to be a write-off -if not from the deer damage (innards in the engine are apparently a bugger to clean), then from the tit who slams into the back of you because they were driving right up your arse. When I drive to work at 5am,, I never drive in the curb lane because the chance of a deer jumping out in front of me is too great.
Down here, we have people killed in accidents with deer. I personally know of 2 wrecks where another veh hit the deer, the deer was launched, ad then it came through the windshield of another vehicle.

Deer taste good. They should permit bow hunting in the city to thin the population. Towns with over population of deer around here issue special permits for the bow hunting.