View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 02:15 PM   #40
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
You knew all this going in?
Hehe.....Sorta. I promised to quit smoking but must have my alcohol. Apparently, I can drink when offered or available somewhere. However, he really prefers not to have it readily in the house. I do have my own car, which I can go wherever I want. I assume so anyways. He always said it's safer for me if he's around, so he prefer to go with me. But when he's at work, who's going to stop me from going where I want? Walmart doesn't have to brand of wine I like, so one day soon when Bruce is at work, I'm going to drive to this other grocery store to get some. I already told him there will be issues if he won't let me drink. Out of respect for him, I'm just not buying any in front of his face.

No internet, no T.V., no smoking....I knew all this going in. I usually don't drink, so I don't have too much problem with him not liking it.

Oh yeah, I found CBS last night and watch "Blue Bloods." As for the radio, I found FM radio. I thought his radio only have AM but it does have FM. I finally got my mp3 player with a radio and wireless speak shipped to me. So, I can and do blast my own music on sometimes.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote