View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 09:10 PM   #13
bbro
Insert witty comment here

I checked all my meds and there are not mental side effects. I know there is a correlation between depression and PCOS which I do have.

I have been thinking about it and I am going to go back to the gym CONSISTENTLY (not like before) - that did seem to help in the past and it will keep me out of the bar. I do think that I need to talk to someone and I found someone online. I liked what her webpage said and what she says her methods are. It can't hurt to go to one.

I think my biggest problem is being happy with my life. My life consists of three options:
Work > Home
Work > Gym > Home
Work > Bar > Home
Beyond that? Rarely anything else. I'm single, so no SO to hang out with. No close friends to talk to. Yea, I see people at the bar and stuff. Occasionally get invited to some things, but I don't have anyone to just BS with. Everyone already has their circle of friends or kids or bf/gf or all of that. Whenever I try to hang out, they are too busy. I just kind of gave up.
I am not close to my family and really have no desire to anymore. If I call my mom with issues, it is me for about 10 minutes, then her solution, then her life.

I don't know why, but when she said she was worried about me, I thought I was was pretty happy that night. It sucked when you thought you were ok, but someone else doesn't see it that way.