Thread: The Sex Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 01:57 PM   #62
Lady Sidhe
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it....

Hm...I'm the "toybox" type. Everything from massage oils to feather boas to kathy's kuffs. I'm all about surprise...having a child without her own bedroom, in a small house, makes it a little more difficult, though..

And it's gotta be reciprocal. It's no fun if only one person is the one to start it all the time. I have to agree with Stacey about that. I don't mind starting it now and then, but sometimes you just want to feel irresistible and get chased around the house...

And guys, foreplay--good foreplay ("wanna fuck?" is NOT foreplay, incidentally)--is probably the best thing in the world to do if you want to get attacked as the stud that you are... *grins*...and cuddling afterward will gain you LOTS of brownie points.

Silent--men are SUPPOSED to be hairy. I just so can't be attracted to a man without body hair. I don't mean someone whose back hair needs to be cut with garden shears or anything--but men are supposed to have, like, hairy legs, hairy arms, and chest hair, and all of that good caveman stuff.

(Ray Stevens) ...He had hairy boots, hairy legs, hairy arms, hairy chest, hairy chin, and a hairy hat--shaped like a big bullet, with horns comin' out the sides. His mama named him Erik cause she couldn't spell "AAAAGGGHH!!"(/Ray Stevens)

Incidentally, I read an article once that said that hairiness in men was linked to intelligence. *shrug* Who'd've thunk it?

Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be.
-Rita Rudner

Last edited by Lady Sidhe; 06-02-2005 at 02:07 PM.
Lady Sidhe is offline   Reply With Quote