View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 08:05 PM   #30
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Whether or not another person can 'handle it' is separate from your choice to be a dick. ...
You say the above; but, after all the effort I put into keeping it within the realm of the opening post, trying to ensure that the other person can "handle it," then you seem to want to fault me for not expanding into aleph numbers by saying -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Also, just so you know, infinite sets are countable, and thus a trinity does not have to be a subset of the infinite.
Also, just so you know, THE Trinity = God so they exist in aleph-naught which is infinite and in which every finite set has a maximum and finite unions of finite sets are finite. The key is to recognize that THE Trinity is not a union of sets finite or infinite; rather, it is an expression of infinity's relationship to a specific finite subset. This is evidenced by the fact that THE Trinity consists of God the Father who is infinite, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit (the luv duv) in which both of the latter are dependent on the first for existence. If you take away God the Father, you don't have the other two. If you isolate the Son, the Holy Spirit, and the Father as separate infinite sets that are countable, you then define them. If you think you can define God ... that's not God. The purpose of having THE Trinity is to preserve the mystery of God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
... be more focused on proving God right and not reducing him to a stupid argument ...
I just did that with Clodfobble who can be a forked tongue dingbat if she doesn't get her morning cup of coffee. I'm happy to see that you're taking this all in stride despite your detractors who've been implying that you're just a little girlie man due to your challenges. I don't think so, at least not while you're in compliance with your treatments. You can deal, man - you're a Mighty Dwellar:

Rat shit
Bat shit
Dirty old twat
69 douche bags tied in a knot
Cockpuppet, sockpuppet, anonymous too
I'm a Mighty Cellar Dwellar
Who the fuck are you?
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote