View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #2364
wolf
lobber of scimitars

I've gotten several recent appliances that should come with cookbook/instructions manuals that didn't.

Damn treehuggers.

Speaking of treehuggers ...

One of my friends is starting a forum. It's supposed to be a nice, friendly forum, where people can come and share experiences and "become the change you want to see in the world."

yeah, buncha hippies.

Because of the niceness rule, it's going to be heavily moderated, I'm afraid.

If you can play by the pool rules, you're welcome to join.

Oh, and fair warning, it's on one of those free hosts, so there are some annoyingly flashy banner ads.

Project Phoenix Fire

She tried this before, but the person she chose as administrator disappeared, never gave anyone else admin powers, and never revealed the passwords. The mods don't get full admin like they do here ... they restrict you to certain board areas. No idea why, other than these are people who don't really "get" the internet. Or they have power and control issues. The old admin even made moderators pass a test before they would get approved outside of the testing board. (I had the test done before she finished constructing it)

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote