Thread: Nightmare Fuel
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 04:56 PM   #427
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Caught about four pounds of nope in the groundhog trap...

Name:  Pepe.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  155.3 KB

...and I shall call him Pepe. -

Actually, I'll have to call him long distance. I took him into the next county to release him. Literally, into the next county, about ten miles, I don't want to see that particular sumbitch again. Evah.

Little fella didn't smell at all. Really.

Momdigr came in that morning and said "There's something in the trap." I whooped for joy. And then she said "And it's not a groundhog. Or a rabbit. Or a possum." I said "Oh, no." Then she said "It has white on it." I went to check the trap, thinking/hoping she was wrong. I couldn't smell a skunk and thought "There's no way I'm four feet from a skunk and don't smell it.", so, I pulled the burlap back and liked to jumped outta my skin.

This skunk had managed to get about forty pounds of dirt into the trap before it sprung. No kidding. I guess he thought he was building himself a skunky little condo beside/under Popdigr's shed.

I looked around and Momdigr was like fifty feet away, and asked "Is it a skunk?", I replied "No, it's just a little kitty.", I was gonna say "...a polekitty.", but she was already well on her way to the house.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote