View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 02:24 PM   #19
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

goddamnitsonofbitchshit.

the new cam sensor is talking to me. only a matter of time before i replace it again. first i have to figure out why it's eating them up. if i have to replace the dummy distributor that's going to be a major major project.

what i mean by talking is this. sounds like you've got an all night gerbil on a wheel.

dig in kero. taking up the tile takes the least amount of time per project specs usually. right now the roommate is cutting the hardy board and laying it down while i'm cooking diner. (chili with fresh Roma tomatoes, garlic, oregano and jalapeņo peppers. oh and a beer of course! beer's got water in it right?)

edit: yeah i'd rather replace the cam sensor than a water pump. know the hubby went through a lot of shit changing that out. hell i'd rather do the front brakes 3 times over than tackle a water pump. but would take the water pump over the transmission replacement. i need a new rear seal on my engine. going to have to do the tranny one more time. sigh. oh well. hindsight 20/20. note to self and all others. when doing a major major job, replace as many seals as you can while you have the access to them.

Last edited by plthijinx; 12-30-2010 at 02:30 PM.
plthijinx is offline   Reply With Quote