Thread: Hotel Sex
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 12:44 AM   #14
Rrrraven
Coronation Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Winkle View Post
Hotel sex is the best. It's nice not to have to wash the sheets. And there's always weird furniture configurations that demand experiments.
I completely agree. But when you're the one hearing the sex instead of having the sex it can be quite disturbing. As sexually open as I consider myself I found that being the eavesdropper can be blush inducing.

Many years back I took my now ex-husband to to bed and breakfast for Valentine's Day weekend. The facility was an older Victorian style home with antiques and thin walls. The couple next to our room was so loud and, um, forceful, the walls were thudding and the sounds were just amplified beyond belief. It was as if the couple were wearing microphone headsets attached to really good car stereo speakers. My ex and I just sat there mortified. I think I may have placed the blanket over my head and begged for the bad noises to stop.

The next morning in the narrow hallway of the home we of course ran right into the couple on our way down to breakfast. I averted my eyes so I wouldn't giggle.
Rrrraven is offline   Reply With Quote