View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:39 AM   #10
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

nyuk nyuk nyuk.

I wonder, though, how dads feel about their daughters, and the possibility of some lech ogling and drooling over her for her boobehs. And if that seems OK, should they get breast implants at an early age so as to have self-esteems and stuff? In case, like, school or soccer doesn't work out?

I know I know, we women are beautiful goddesses, and should be treated as such...this includes respecting them for everything they are, body, mind, and soul...not just for some big ass boobehs waving around. There is so much more to them, right?

And really rich, the Merkin card? It's my impression that it's a bit different in Europe, where it seems they really like women, the whole of them, and can even have beaches where women are topless and the whole world doesn't start scratching their underarms like so many apes (neanderthals, if you will) and spitting and joking and having coronaries.

Just some thoughts. I knows you're jokey guys, and I luvs ya, but it's just what came to my mind. Don't get too sensitive about the issue, and deem me a shriveled old prude. Shriveled and old, maybe. Prude? No, just self-respecting.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote