Thread: Cheating
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 01:29 PM   #10
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by disenchanted
I once talked a person out of a relationship to be with me. I later got dumped when said girl found interest in some other guy.

The lesson I learned was that if you ever ruin a relationship for your own interest, don't be surprised when it happens to you.

That said, I figure that the basic concept expressed before (intent) is probably the truest. I like to keep it pretty cut and dried. If someone's flirting with someone, near or afar, it doesn't really matter. Their intentions show enough.

-disenchanted.
Exactly, it always freaks-me-out me when people are surprised when this happens to them.
I call it the Cathy Lee syndrome. That idiot had the nads to go out in public and act like a victim when the man she stole from another woman cheated on her.
Their entire relationship was based on the fact that the were both cheaters and she acts surprised when he cheats?! & we are supposed to feel sorry for her and be surprised as well?!... give me a break. I feel for the kids though, having to live in the acid dream that is their mom's world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint
Me and my wife check out chicks together. She even does the sneaky alert-nudge that guys do for each other when a hottie is spotted.
Same here. Gotta' look, she knows I ain't dead. If he acts like he ain't lookin' he's hiding something.