View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 09:36 PM   #4
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertoad
The Afghani oil pipeline theory was debunked here by me over a year ago.
Let's now put facts back in perspective: UT said war on Afghanistan was not to provide Unocal with a pipeline. Completely irrelevant to what Dasquié and Brisard say. George Jr ignored Taliban as terrorists because the administration wanted a pipeline with the Taliban help. Going to war against the Taliban was last thing the administraton wanted - according to the Dasquié and Brisard theory. Adminstration so wanted the pipeline as to stop any terrrorist investigaton of bin Laden and Afghanistan. No wonder neither ended up on the "Axis of Evil" list.

Which nation becomes the only terrorist nation? The one that George Jr is rumored to want a pipeline in. Let terrorists not be investigated so we could have more oil - which is not what UT discusses in that previous post. UT instead denied we went to war for a pipeline - totally irrelevant to the Dasquié and Brisard theory.

Did George Jr ignore bin Landen terrorism so that he could have more oil and a pipeline? I doubt it. That was a Dasquié and Brisar theory. However Gov Kean (from Fairleigh Dickinson U) will report later this year. It appears this commission will not be a white wash even though Bush tends to undermine NJ Governors to advance his poitical agenda.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote