View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 11:21 AM   #40
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry quirk View Post
Now, you gonna take me at my word, or, are you gonna keep on interpreting 'me' through the filters of your own agenda?
I never take anyone's word that also does not come with reasons why and perspective. Making blanket statements without even one reason to say "why it is true or exists" demonstrated a child's perspective of the world. Too much "Me me me" attitude is observed. It implies a rather irresponsible attitude only tempered by consequences and the resulting emotions.

An adult does not do something only because it is the law. An adult does beyond what laws requires because it is responsible - a logical decision.

Too many denials only because you don't like it. A classic example of a conclusion only based in emotions.

A child only drives cooperatively because consequences are severe. Fast and Furious movies try to teach these adult children that consequences do not exist. These adults, who are clearly children, are often seen on highways. But rarely when a cop car is observed. Only consequences (fear of that cop) matter. Responsibility is less understood by adults who are still children.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote