View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 08:10 PM   #2
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

1 -- Ivanka's prettier, so, Ivanka.
2 -- No.
3 -- Pink for skin, yellow for urine, you get it the other way around, you should seek medical attention immediately.
4 -- I've dumpster-dived for food.
5 -- This one is too tough, the best wine (that I can afford) is better than the best beer, and the worst beer is far worse than the worst wine, so, wine. Huh, that was a surprise.
6 --
7 -- W(o)nder W(o)man.
8 -- In 9th grade, I made a chess table. The board is birch and walnut, with a wide mitered frame which sits on a pedestal and base of birch I turned on the lathe. I received an award for xyz Industrial Arts of the year in the school district for it. Mr Martindale was my woodshop teacher; my fond thanks to him for starting my lifelong love affair with woodworking. I still have the table.
9 -- Roses. They're equal in beauty and superior in fragrance. Though the exotic novelty of shapes and colors across the range of orchids is impressive, I do not have the temperament (nor the equipment) to keep them any longer than it takes those poor hothouse exiles you buy for $30 at the grocery store in their little six-inch jails to die. Roses, I can enable roses to thrive.
10 -- It's not pizza, that's for sure. Crust plus... ??? sauce. That's a pizza with one topping? Crust, sauce, plus one more? Ok, pepperoni. That's still a pathetic "pizza".