View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #863
daff0dil
Profitable Prophet

oh wow. well, umm, thanks for proving me wrong there S123.

oh, and FYI: I have met V. Didn't get the same impression as you. That is neither here nor there. Just my personal judgement (fairly well honed from years of working outreach in some scary areas, as well as having amassed a bunch of trust worthy friends, thus creating a sense of what we call "context") being different from yours.

That being said, I find it fascinating that I can not read a whole thread, comment on your post, which offends me, and get reamed for
a: being new (oh no! the horrors of being "new")
b: telling you what I think

and again, the irony of throwing a zillion insults at me for pointing out that you sidestep a point with namethrowing.

It's not making you look right. It's making you look mean.

That being said: I am somewhat new around here. You are right. But you know what this is a fucking BBS. Not a bar. Most people don't even know eachother, except through reading eachothers posts. So READING THREADS gives me familiarity I might not be able to gain in other social situations.

Also, I am new around here, so I am noticing trends in bulk. Trends like you thinking that you "tell it like it is" when in reality you just insult the fuck out of people to get a rise.

Also, oh did I mention this: I am new around here. And I am quickly choosing to not be old around here.
So you get your wish. Congrats you win.
Your prize,me on your level:

I will trot back to my fantasyland as it will, otherwise known as other internet communities that let me increase my overall knowledge and perspective by engaging in funny and informative conversations that keep the shit throwing and defensive posturing to a minimum.

Oh, and one more thing, a bonus just for you, especially for you S123:
FUCK YOU. You are a cunt. Clearly insecure. Clearly incapable of reading a post for content and not for the opportunity to pounce. You are, based on posts, clearly not smart enough to interact with people without making fun of them or understanding their actual motives. And for some reason you consider defending sad people a self serving ego fest instead of an instrument of empathy and kindness. Which makes you a very very stupid bitch.
daff0dil is offline   Reply With Quote