View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 09:13 AM   #123
Snakeadelic
Banned

Tried a separate thread, no results, gonna give it one more shot.

We got the entire Harry Potter collection for Christmas. On Blu-Ray.

Not one machine in our house will run a Blu-Ray disc; even the player built into our tv reminded us every time we stuck a disc in 'Blu-Ray is not supported'. We both suck at video games and so the newest gaming machine (only one, I think) in the house is a PS2. The DVD player we bought when the one built into the tv crapped out will not recognize a Blu-Ray disc; we tried with a disc that we got in a DVD comes with the Blu-Ray set. The Harry Potter set is still in its shrinkwrap, but for some reason Amazon has refused to accept it as a trade-in.

The thing is we really, really want this collection, but on DVD. If anyone's willing to swap, great! If anyone's willing to swap but would like something else thrown in from our side to sweeten the deal, we can talk. Hell, if anyone will give me a decent price on a full DVD set (used is FINE if the discs all work!!!) we can attempt to buy, though trading is our first choice since we're a fixed-income household (the reason we never bought the DVD set ourselves).

I'm putting this post on email notify, and I try to check my email at least 3 times a week.
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote