View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 11:26 AM   #3542
sugarpop
Professor

My brother and sister-in-law. My ex was in a motorcycle accident the day before Christmas. I went and got him and brought him here until he healed up. I found one crutch here for him to use, my sister said she found the other one. My brother just called to say he wanted his crutches back. WTF? When I tried to engage in a conversation about it, I was bitched out about a dolly that he says I lost two years ago. I remember returning it, but I still offered to buy him another one anyway. In fact, I have REPEATEDLY tried to give him money for that fucking dolly, and he has repeatedly refused the money. So now he wants to throw THAT in my face?

When we went to their house for the holidays, my ex decorated the crutches with ribbon so they looked like candycanes. How in the hell could he have gotten them from my brother's garage when he decorated them at my mom's house before we went over there?

It pisses me off, because he won't even discuss it with me. Fucking asshole. I didn't even deny they were his either, I was trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about and how we could resolve the issue.
sugarpop is offline   Reply With Quote