View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 03:58 PM   #165
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Women’s sexuality has been more controlled over the millenniums for darn good reasons. Women own sex. Women control sex. Sex doesn’t occur without the expressed consent of women.
And if my dick isn't hard it ain't happenin either buddy - I'm good, but not that good.
How many women do you see at clubs, bars, coffee houses, and buying drinks for men to pick them up for sex? How many women do you see offering to fix this or carry that to gain the favor of men? I think you get my point or should and PLEASE spare me the once in a blue moon comparisons. Pressure for sex is pressure but NO means NO!
Sexual loyalty for is men the most important attribute they look for in women.
Gee and every woman wants a guy coming home smelling like a hooker??? What planet are you from?

Men do not want to father another mans child brought about through infidelity.
The statistic hers are astounding. If memory serves me right the Kinsley report puts children fathered by non-spouses/boyfriend at 30%. 3 or of 10 women cheated on there husband or boyfriend and never told them that the pregnancy was not his seed.
And How many men fathered children out of wedlock without sharing the glorious news with their spouses???

There is no double standard and I can’t repeat this enough. Men can go months without sex or opportunity for sex and have to work hard to obtain it.
You maybe, not me - even if its Susie thumb and her four sisters

Women need only point there finger. You put a few drinks in a man and he will stick his Johnson in a hole in the wall.
I can honestly say that my Johnson has never been put into a hole in a wall

Women who claim to want sex for sex sake are incredulous. Ask any married man what happens to all that sex they used to have before they got married. Women have sex for entirely different reason then men. Sex for women is a tool. They use it to obtain advantages. To obtain relationships that brings to them advantages. Most men have sex for pure pleasure.
Perhaps some women are not interested in the 30 second sex you are offering them. That is more frustrating to them then not getting any at all, is less than satisfying and creates a lot of pent up frustration. Furthermore,m Perhaps women would be more inclined to indulge in sex if they didn't have to work all day as hard or harder than their male counterparts for the same pay. Then go home and be expected top run the house, do laundry, taxi children, cook meals, and so on while you sit on your lazy ass drinkin a beer. Hmmm.

Girls don’t claim that you cut back or even stop because it gets boring. There are only so many ways a cake can bake. It’s really because you’ve reach the limits of advantage and now have no reason other than maintenance to engage in sex.
You need a new cookbook dude.

I’ve talk to many women and the vast majority doesn’t even know what an orgasm is. Again I think its was the Kinsley report or even surveys in Cosmo that put females who claim to have and orgasm at only 20%. What they describe is a light headed feeling (Hyperventilating.)
Puhlease - my girl gets one every time and I'll pass out trying to get her there if need be. Otherwise toys fingers, tongue ect. will suffice.

Men have out of body experiences at 100%. Men, including myself, describe it as similar to drug use like heroin or cocaine (both I’ve never used). Sexual addiction in men is a real thing. I think every woman suffers from some penis envy. Can you image what the pick routine at bars would be in women got as much enjoyment from sex as men?
Wrong again - I have had both mind-blowing orgasms and relatively mild ones. In fact I have satisfied my girl without getting or needing to get one.

I just cannot understand your antiquated logic and feel that you are doing way too much reading and not enough acting on the subject. Have you really had a committed sexual relationship?? Cuz from what you say it sure doesn't sound it and you seem to be rather bitter about the whole subject - perhaps you are sexually frustrated??

Last edited by yesman065; 10-05-2006 at 04:29 PM.
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote