Thread: Cool Weapons
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 08:22 AM   #52
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Datalyss - I'm sorry for being bitchy. My nickname is Big Sarge because that's what my soldiers call me. It's because of my size. I'm gruff and I bark, but inside I'm a marshmallow.

REF BUDK & United Cutlery products - I don't think they are very well made. Atlanta Cutlery & Museum Replicas have a decent line of historical reproductions & some fantasy pieces. They supplied weaponry for several movies to include "Kingdom of Heaven", "Braveheart", and "300". They also sell licensed movie replicas. They are owned by Windlass Steelcrafts in India. Windlass has been a contractor for the Brit MOD and they produce the swords for the USMC. I know several soldiers who carry knives from Atlanta Cutlery. Check them out if you get a chance.

Once again, I'm sorry for my behavior. I don't want a flame war. When I'm in the US, I live in the Camp Shelby area. I'm active in cowboy action & hunting. You have an invite to go to try out some of my toys. You might like my 8 bore (.86 cal which is closer to a 7 bore) muzzle loader. I even have a 24 pdr Confederate iron expedient mortar with a 5.82 bore. It has a 1,200 yard range with the 17lb hollow cast balls.

Sorry