View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 02:02 PM   #6434
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

What's mildly irritating you today?

Breathing. Too many ppl continue doing it. And I'm the worst offender. If a lot of ppl stopped, the world would be much better off. So much better off.

Ima start calling out the offenders. Walking down the street, point right at them and yell OFFENDER!!!!

Fuckin' offenders, man.

Ya oughta be able to just pull a Walter from The Dark Tower...Point at an offender and say "Stop breathing.", and when that motherfucker falls down, "Alright, alright, alright.", then go about yer day feeling refreshed.

Oh well.

Fuck 'em twice and piss on 'em. I'm going to go sit at the river in the goddamn rain. Watch the rain rundown the windshield. Smoke a great big, fat joint, enjoy a refreshing beverage. Fukkit, I ain't gotta drive nowhere. I can sit rfthere and fuck the world.

With all my friends. My appreciative, attentive friends.

Damn their souls.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote