View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 08:34 PM   #4
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Good news maybe, I had a long talk with the landlord this afternoon. I sent him a text asking out of my lease. About half an hour later he called me and asked what the problem was, and I told him about the feud and gettin caught in the crossfire. And that I didn't want to move but I can't live here anymore with all the fighting and calling the cops on each other. I suggested that he get rid of both of them. Karl just renewed his lease so it would be a year, and Jennifer's lease isn't up until February, that would not work. About an hour ago Jennifer texts the landlord about how horrible it is that we have to move to get away from the drama, and if we move she was going to move and she wanted out of her lease. He told her that she could leave anytime. So hopefully we may not have to move, 'cuz it would bum out the rest of the people here if we moved. Not to mention the landlord and his wife would be bummed because we are the senior tenants, we have been with them ever since they bought the apartments 10 years ago. Mark and Cassie are great landlords and good friends. We would hate to leave.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote