View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 09:28 AM   #24
wolf
lobber of scimitars

1) How far away from where you live is the nearest village/town/city/... called Plymouth?

Plymouth Meeting, 5 miles.

2) When was the last time you walked on a beach? Which beach?

10 or more years ago. Sunset Beach in Cape May. I was looking for Cape May Diamonds near the concrete boat.

3) What's you favorite swimming stroke (deduct 10 points for males answering breaststroke)

Australian Crawl

4) What's your favortie ice cream flavor?

Chocolate Moose Tracks, which is in a favortie with Chocolate Chocolate Chip.

5) Which external part of your head bothers you the most and why?

Haven't paid that much attention to it, really. Not a bother at all. It's just there.

6) Do you think Flying Spaghetti Monster is offensive?

no

7) What is the most expensive light/light fitment you have ever bought? Flashlights and headlights and spotlights etc count alongdide household lighting.

I have one of those Verilux full spectrum lights, which runs about $150, but I didn't actually buy it, it came free with my Oreck Vacuum. The replacement bulbs cost me around $20 each, though. I do have a lot of darn fancy flashlights, but I tend not to pay too much for them, maybe the most expensive of those was my 5 D-Cell Maglite (aka the car security baton), which I got years ago, so I don't remember what I paid, but it was long enough ago(mid to late 1980s) that it was probably around $30-40 bucks, they are a lot cheaper these days.

8) Have you ever regifted something? What?

Yes. A floating candleholder. Actually the candleholder didn't float, it was just an oversized vase that you filled with water and put a pillar candle into. The candle floated. Probably one of the most safely designed candleholders ever, since you could leave it burning and not worry about it dripping wax all over or bursting into open flame. Actually I had two of them and only regifted one, because my sister's cat knocked over the box and the glass holder shattered into little pieces, forcing me to wrap up the second one (yes, I had received two of them the same year) and regifted that one instead.

9) What is your favorite number and why?

42. I am that much of a geek.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote