View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:26 AM   #929
monster
I hear them call the tide

and I think that's part and parcel of it. If it were all publicly recorded it would be nothing but a bitchfest in here and the real good stuff would be buried. there is some still in here somewhere. The upshot is we all knew she was cuckoo, but we didn't all say something everytime because it was so damn obvious. Perhaps some more should have been said some places. And it is disappointing when people who you expect to be there holding your beer go all goody-two-shoes and try to restrain you, but some aren't as good as others at judging when something really needs to be said and when you've just had a bad day and one too many and are lashing at the nearest dickhead.

But imagine if everyone had waded in every time drax was a dickhead, and rkz, and tw, and and and..... sometimes you just gotta let those who are dealing with it take one for the team and hope it blows itself out. And it can be hard to judge when the time for that is over.

But I am sorry for all that I love and appreciate feeling unloved and unappreciated for something I should have said, and I guess I let accusations of me being Jim's acolyte make me back off when I shouldn't. But I really just didn't read that thread because it had potential nasty and I wasn't needing any more nasty right then.