View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 11:42 AM   #214
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I recently finished up "Planet Earth: The Complete Collection" (Netflix). I liked how the series was divided, the 11 episode titles are:

From Pole To Pole
Mountains
Fresh Water
Caves
Deserts
Ice Worlds
Great Plains
Jungles
The Shallow Seas
Seasonal Forests
Ocean Deep

All were very interesting,but, I think "Caves" was my favorite. They touched on a fish that lives only in caves. Not only that, but, it only lives in waterfalls, waterfalls found in caves. And even more wtf, is that this fish does not live in the pool at the bottom of the waterfall inside a cave, nor does it live above the falls. It lives in the free-fall zone of the waterfall-inside-a-cave, gripping rocks, and climbing, with specialized fins. I want to say it's called a cave angelfish, but, I'm not sure that's correct.

I've also watched some of The Ranch (Netflix, and a Netflix Original, as well). It reunites Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson from That 70s Show, and also stars Sam Elliott, Debra Winger, and Elisha Cuthbert.

Having all those stars, you'd think it wouldn't have any choice but to be good. It's awful. It's so bad, it's good. It's either not rehearsed at all, or it's the most over-rehearsed show in history.

Oh, and ladies, ya get to see Sam Elliott in his tidy-whiteys in the second episode. You are welcome.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote