View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #62
Juniper
I know, right?

Oh, I really miss having time and energy to cook real dinners these days. Most of the time I make something frozen or from a kit. I am trying to teach my kids to cook, too; we're starting with Hamburger Helper.

Tonight we had coneys (that's chili dogs with cheese) and macaroni and cheese. Real fancy stuff.

Tomorrow, though, I have no school - it's Veteran's Day. Got plenty of stuff to do, essay to finish editing, client work to do, but I'm going to make a nice meal for a change. Got a pork roast in the fridge. Still thinking about what to do with it, besides sticking it in the crockpot with some veggies. Which is certainly an option.

Oh and BTW I like green olives on my pizza too. My favorite pizza (well, one of them) is pepperoni and green olives from LaRosa's. I like all the veggie stuff on pizza - I'm not picky like SOME people.

When we get pizza delivered here, we get a Large for the boys with a bunch of meat, and a medium for the girls with veggies - tomatoes, mushrooms (only if they use fresh, not canned), peppers, green and/or black olives. We've even gotten spinach on pizza; it's pretty good.

I also like Donatos' Mariachi Beef pizza. Yum.
Juniper is offline   Reply With Quote