View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 06:31 PM   #29
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

It might be popular Shawnee, but Trea's posts have raised concerns all over the Cellar. I try my hardest not to point fingers as I am a supremely fucked up human being. But I do think it helps if abnomalies in someone's life are pointed out here. This might be the only place a poster documents it, and therefore the only place they can measue small-town conservatism against genuine concern.

Personally, Trea, I worry that you were posting about drinking spirits in the morning, especially with a child in the house. That you were engaged to a man you knew little about. That you came out of a marriage with a dominating and abusive man into sleeping with a much older man casually - with your baby daughter in the house. That you are actively seeking a BDSM lifestyle following an abusive relationship AGAIN with a baby girl in the house.

My (very conservative) advice to you would be to focus on your daughter and yourself for a good couple of years. Sex can wait. And you will still be attractive. And for the record - if it was a man posting my advice would be just the same - if not more vehement as I adore my Daddy and can't imagine my childhood without him.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote