View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 03:14 PM   #9454
Nirvana
Back in 10

You bet Bruce I think I was not clear that they never spoke to us last week but asked us this week to breed this heifer ...REALLY?

Another rant I bought a stove from Sears they sent it to the nearest Sears home store. These are run by local Mom and Pops. When the stove came in I asked if they could put in the LP conversion. Oh yes the kit is already in the stove. So we pick up the stove get it out of the box and umm no its not converted. hmmm well it can't be that hard to do so I read the instructions and its says to take out the screw in the top of the burners...

They are f ing magnesium and disintegrate. After two of those we load up the stove and bring it back and ask them to do the conversion[they said they did in the first place] Ok we can do that and good thing you did not do it yourself because you need a magnetic socket because the pieces could fall in the stove!!! OK [the pieces are brass]

Anyway I leave it there 4 days later they call and say they are missing a piece maybe I have it in the instructions I took home. {4 days?] Ok so (I look and find the piece still being nice thru my gritted teeth.) They will have it done the next day. 3 days later they call and say its done.

I go in to pick it up and I asked for the fittings they took off. She hands me the card the others came on and one is missing. Oh she says the technician DROPPED IT IN THE STOVE. After telling me I could have done the very same thing because I did not know enough, their professional dropped it in there? WTF super →

Then they tell me "Mr Goodwrench" will send me a replacement , keep in mind he is a sub contractor to this store so yah I did not believe that crap. What the hell ever happened to customer service?