Thread: Productivity
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
monster
I hear them call the tide

Productivity

This morning, I totally conquered the laundry. Not just getting what was in the baskets/hampers clean and folded and vaguely in the direction of away (that's one thing I do keep on top of), but conquered. There's usually a pile in the bedroom of stuff no-one wants to claim/ people can't be bothered putting away, unmatched PJs socks/whatever. NO MORE.) All orphaned socks have been rounded up and the herd had been thinned. And all the gloves have been forcibly married off too. I will not take this straggling of extremity apparels any more. It is done.

What am I procrastinating, I hear you ask? Nothing, really, Unless there's something I have forgotten..... which is kind of worrying..... Scrip order isn't due 'til 1, that'll take about half and hour. the couple of tax returns I need to mail are just a few minutes each too and jest need doing by 2:30...... OH and I finally got all the snow clothes put away for...... well probably only for the rest of this month, but, you know, another job done. They were in a tub with no lid and overflowing and the cat had discovered them over the course of the summer so even thought I had washed them all at the end of the season....... *sigh* And I soreted out my side of the closet. Not that it needed much doing, but still...

It's progress, people! I always do my best cleaning and tidying in the fall. None of this Spring nonsense.