View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 12:16 PM   #1592
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Here are my posts:

Quote:
Oh bullshit.

This is the next step after avoiding any points: talk about how nice you are about it all.
Seriously? Oh well, at least you got merc to suck your dick again.

Oh, am I being a name-caller? Well, YES I am! I freely admit it.

Oh, merc? It's challenge, not CHALLANGE. And, when you mean MORE THAN, as in TOO MUCH, it's T-O-O. Not TO MUCH. Unless you're going to a town called MUCH, in which case TO MUCH would be correct.

Maybe someone will learn something today after all.
Quote:
Lies.

And thanks for all your valuable input. I gave up providing valuable input a long time ago, when I realized you don't listen, you don't discuss: you dance around and throw quotes around but it's never anything with meaning or purpose.

As Redux said, when you are confronted with facts you play "who me?" and bat your eyelashes, oh so innocent, which I think is infinitely worse than a REAL and TRUE "OH YEAH? FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE."

I mean, it's so passive-aggressive. That's worse than truth telling, even if the truth points out what a dick you can be. You really don't know what you're talking about half the time, do you?

This is what classhole man turned them into:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123
Lies.
you don't listen,
you don't discuss
you dance around
never anything with meaning or purpose.
FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE."
what a dick you can be.

Posted by classicman: and yet again. You do all this trash-talking, name-calling and hurl accusations while acting like I'm the guilty party simply because I disagree. Boy I really must have struck a nerve
Stop bastardizing my quotes, correcting my grammar, and generally being a public nuisance. You hope no one will go back and check and call you on your lies. Wrong.