View Single Post
Old 09-14-2001, 07:04 PM   #6
Hubris Boy
Keymaster of Gozer

Re: i agree w/ vsp

Quote:
first i wanna say dont criticize my spelling, i know how to spell i just choose not to cuz its easier, shorter or im just used to it this way, so if u have a problem w/ my spelling, too damn bad.
Translation: I'm lazy AND stupid. Please don't make fun of me.

Quote:
wen i was younger i used to be very patriotic, that was wen i was ignorant and still young and innocent. now that im older(16), i realize how much a crock of shit this country is
Translation: Another copy of Walden is missing from the library. Last year, it was Lord of the Rings. Next year, it'll be A Clockwork Orange. The process is almost complete.

Quote:
i am an anarchist
Translation: I am a pimply-faced adolescent, and the cool kids at school pick on me.

Quote:
and yes am glad that wut happend to the pentagon happend. im not as glad about the fact that it happend to the wtc but the pentagon i was cheering about. sorry to those who lost family or friends, but the pentagon deserved it.
Translation: My Dad is SUCH an asshole... I'll show him who's boss someday!

Quote:
and wuts the deal w/ fuckin religious war? thats an oxymoron. how can 2 peoples fight over a god and land. you dont need land to worship god. land and god are 2 separate things that one does not rely on the other.
Translation: I don't read much history, and I don't pay attention in class. History is completely beyond my comprehension. If I don't understand something, it must be wrong.

Quote:
i continue to be an anarchist and just cuz its nat'l red white and blue day doesnt mean im not gonna wear my anarchy shirt to skool cuz its against this country. ya i know it is thats why im wearin it.
Translation: "Look at ME!! LOOK AT MEEEEE!! See how DIFFERENT I am?"

Quote:
and frankly i think bush is a cocksucker
Translation: Serena Altschul on MTV News is SO HOT!!! I believe everything she says!

That's nice, dear. Run along now. The grown-ups are trying to have a conversation.
Hubris Boy is offline   Reply With Quote