View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 06:01 PM   #81
gonzo_4_life15
im just a hard working patriotic north american like urself

HST was an expert on the ups and downs of drugs. Ive been reading Fear and Loathing in America and if i could remember some of the phrases i underlined im sure i could come up with something a little more worthy but if he did kill himself i think it must have been to prove some kind of gonzo point to his real fans, Maybe he was depressed but who isnt depressed almost half the time these days anyways, I am sure he wouldnt kill himself cause he was crying himself to sleep, After all hes gone through hes not one to kill himself cause he was paranoid and couldnt take it anymore. all anymore, He definitley lived his life to its full extent. He could write genius letters off the top of his head drunk and stoned at 5 in the morning better then any hyped up coffee journalist with 3 editors could in a day. Maybe he was dealing with health issues and maybe they were because of all his drug use but i can gurantee you he did not kill himself like a scared crying baby who wants everyone to feel sorry for him, His mindset was more real then any TV show or movie character and if you are young enough to realize the mentallity of this generation you should go buy one of his books right now and better yourself and your knowledge of the real political/social and paranoid animosity you are going to deal with in your lifetime.
gonzo_4_life15 is offline   Reply With Quote