Thread: Cleaning House
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 12:10 PM   #78
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Ohhhh dear. Oh dear oh dear. For the past year my house has become gradually messier and messier....I do however, try to keep it reasonably clean, by tidying up every so often and changing the cushion covers and throws etc on a regular basis. Not regular enough however, for someone with a bearded collie in the house.

I am aware of the cushion covers he messes up, I'm aware of the throwover he is intent on destroying....i was even aware that the part of the wall that's at his height needs washing on a regular basis because of his penchant for using walls to dry himself after a walk (usually this happens when i run upstairs to use the loo, or grab a towel to dry him with). I had not realised just how grim the place was looking until i took a few photos of Pilau and was horrified at what showed up!

Anyway.....here's a couple of pictures which may show just why my house is so dirty....

First, here's Pilau trying to get my attention (I'm on the cellar )...before turning his attention towards my sofa
Attached Images

DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote