View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:54 PM   #72
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Monkey View Post
True. He's considerably worse. But you've been known to post repetitive insults as well.
Absolutely. How many months did classicman post insults constantly. Finally it became necessary after so many remained silent. Then we had numerous discussions of how he rapes his wife. It took that much nastiness from me for others (including yourself , if I remember correctly) to finally say enough. Posted insults after months (maybe years) of ignored insults from classicman.

I reply with well justified insults after a counterparty has done it numerous times. As I have all through life. If I am replying with insults, then you better damn well discover why I am doing what I almost never do. How often have I insulted you? Never. Why? You do not post nasty and emotional replies.

Please count how many times the counterparty posted insults before I responded with one. If I post an insult, then you know the counterparty has been doing it for a long time. And then we discuss why. Some adults are still children. That is science; not an insult.

BTW, xoxoxoBruce clearly deserves plenty of insults in reply. How frequently have I insulted him after he posted so many insults? Hardly a week goes by when he does not. But he does not do so with routine frequency that sexobon does.

Don't take my word for it. Count them. Note how many insults he posted before I reply with one.

Again, how often have I insulted you? Cite them.

Why do some post insults? Trump got the Republican Party nomination by doing just that. So many believe (respect) a person who posts the most insults. Why were so many more informed and intelligent Republicans on that stage demeaned? What proved Rubio was inferior? "Little Markus". That insult proves Rubio is not an inferior leader? Of course. Because so many of us respect the insulter - emotionally. And disparage the insultee. Yes, many adults still think like children - have most respect for the playground bully. That is an adult who thinks like a child.

So who did I insult this time?

Last edited by tw; 05-18-2017 at 03:11 PM.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote