Thread: Cellar IRL
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:24 AM   #8
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

I met BrianR when he was driving through Austin once. (Or do I say she now, even though it was still "he" back then? I don't know the etiquette.) It was late at night in a Home Depot parking lot, which sounds sort of creepy when you say it that way.

I met plthijinx at his old racetrack job while he kindly tried to beat my stupid broken down minivan into submission for me. He let me drive around the track a few times (in a race car, not my minivan,) and it was fun.

Monster & Beest and their kids once came to my house for an afternoon. Their kids crack me up. Thor rode a tricycle in tiny circles in my entryway. Hebe asked for a glass of milk, which I remember because at that time, I actually still had some in the house.

Flint & Pooka and their kids (and Pooka's mom even!) met me and my kids at a hippie outdoor burger place with a playscape. That place is closed now, and I'm so bummed because it was the only place near me to get a good GF burger.

Myself, Mr. Clod, and Minifob have all spoken to Sundae on the phone at various times. She even sang a song together with Minifob, it was adorable.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote