View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:24 PM   #55
Nirvana
Back in 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
... from 20 dogs over 20 years and
their litters, and their litters, and their litters, and their litters, and their litters, and
their litters, and their litters, and their litters, and their litters, and their litters, and
their litters, and their litters, and their litters, and their litters, and their litters....

How man litters a year? 2 - 4? at how many pups per litter and all those litters litters.
Most of which are being bred overseas. The numbers grow rather quickly.
One would think it most difficult to track all of them, if not impossible. Just sayin.
But there is probably a simple explanation.
Simple explanation for what? You think I am responsible for pet over population and you want to make up statistics for me? Unlike me you know nothing about the people that have my dogs and maybe they did not breed them at all. Anyhoo it is not really necessary for you to know my business is it? Just like its not for the government to know my business or to tell me what to do with my own property. Since you have no idea how I know and its impossible to explain it to you I guess you will just have to wonder.