View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #190
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I found my camera.
But I've just had such a trauma uploading the photos I am in no mood to put them on here.

Seriously.
I shouted so hard at this stupid machine that I scared Diz off.
(the 'rents are out of course)

Good thinking though, Clod.
It looks like I had the camera on the arm of the sofa, and it's highly likely that Mr Diz knocked it off. It's where I usually find the remote, my phone and my glasses after all. I just couldn't remember where I'd last had the camera, which is why I wasn't checking the floor.

Oh and on a side note - heard my Mum telling my sister that she would have to come with her when she had an appointment with the Social Worker about Grandad. To back her up and support her. Why Laura? Who helped her look after Grandad these last few years? Who was sole carer when she was away on holiday and house-sitting? Who went to get his lunch form town, his shopping from Tesco - despite not having a car? Who washed his cock and balls when he had diarrhea? Who has helped with his washing and ironing. Oh, I guess it must have been Laura. With her wide view of the world and her immense experience and her high intellect and her knowledge of mental health and the NHS.

God, I know how ridiculous that sounds. It's petty, it's jealousy and I should bloody well grow up and be pleased that Mum does have another daughter she can rely on. But I'm hurt instead, and pissed off.

Deep breath, rub some dirt on it stupid.