View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 06:48 PM   #113
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage View Post
Rude?
What I am doing while I am in line at the store is none of your damn business. S-not rude, you being in my business is rude, mind your own.
I worked as a cashier and bagger for years while in school, I could care less what people do, phone, dealing with their kids, crossword puzzle, sing, dance, talking to me, etc, who cares really?
I do my job, get you done and move on, that is all that matters, end of story.
If they are slow, it may be the phone or just that they are slow, chances are it is the latter.
I don't like it in movies or theatre, places where I paid to listen to something, other than that, talk on your phone.
I don't care what the people around me are doing, I'm not nosy.
Yet you are quick to get pissie when people do things like stop quickly in front of you when you are in your chair?

Its common courtesy not to stop abruptly, so is not talking on your phone whilst you are in a restaurant, at the checkout of any store or dealing with who is serving you.

FWIW, I am with you on the not stopping issue, I get pram rage occasionally....and I DONT care who talks on their phone...but I wont talk on the phone whilst in any of those situations out of common courtesy to others.

Oh and its kinda hard NOT to be in your business if you are discussing things on your phone in public
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote