View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 10:55 AM   #11
Sheldonrs
Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
I like Sheldon.
Me too!

Sheldon: You have about as much chance of going out with Penny as the Hubble Telescope has of finding that at the center of each black hole there's a little man with a flashlight trying to find the circuit breaker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheldon: Oh Gravity, thou art a heartless bitch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leonard: I just know that moving all day can be stressful and I just thought that good neighbors and some Indian food might be just what you need... plus, curry is a natural laxative and I don't need to tell you that a clean colon is one less thing to worry about.

Sheldon: Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence.

Leonard: [discussing Sheldon's work] At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions to get the math to work.
Sheldon: I didn't invent them. They're there.
Leonard: Yeah? In what universe?
Sheldon: In all of them, that's the point!

Leonard: Why did you just flash freeze a banana?
Leslie: I'm having it with my cereal and I couldn't find a knife.

Howard Wolowitz: [interpreting Raj's whisper] Oh, Raj was just comparing Sheldon to a hygiene product used by women who are not feeling fresh on a summer's eve.
Penny: And the bag it came in.

Leonard: [after getting kissed by Penny in his Hobbit costume] Yeah, you saw that. That's how we roll in the shire!