View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 08:15 AM   #161
Snakeadelic
Banned

I have bought fun stuff off eBay in the past, and been outbid on a few really awesome things (I wanted that radio-controlled, walking & roaring on command Godzilla toy just to see the cats react). When circumstances allow I'll doubtless find something else there someday that I simply MUST have (like the $13 Invader Zim theme picture disc vinyl).

Maybe someday I'll get brave enough to contact PayPal about what it will take to re-activate my account functionality. The problem I and several of my acquaintances had with their 'infrequent shopper' information demands is that they cut us off completely from adding money to our PP accounts by the only means routinely available--shifting money from our PayPal-verified checking accounts to our PayPal accounts. We could do literally anything else, but we had nothing to sell to earn PayPal money and our friends and families tend to be as broke as we are. I tried logging in 2 years after they demanded the information I did not wish to give them in the form they said they required and although my login info all still worked, my account was still locked to adding money via my checking account, so I guess I might attempt a new account someday. Especially since someone hacked the 16-year-old (not kidding) Hotmail addy attached and I had to let my Hotmail account die because it wouldn't even let me back in.
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote