View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 03:53 PM   #67
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

If you mean I'm stuck on whether this is blackface or not? I'm undecided; I'm asking questions; if that's "stuck" I'm way happy to be stuck, as opposed to AGAIN accusing a teenager I don't know of being a horrible racist on the basis of a single image.

And, that's not second wave, that whole matter is unrelated. You have gone out on a limb to relate them, why? You need the school to be abhorrent to defend a point that can no longer be defended? I don't get it.

~

WRT the adults moving the kids away from the wildly racist Hebrew Israelites, the entire group was waiting in that location because they were waiting in the appointed spot for their bus. The bus arrived, and they left.

BTW Philly is aware of the Hebrew Israelites. They gather downtown and by Temple regularly to protest that whitey must be killed. (Philly.com story on them - paywall in effect, load in incognito window)

Apparently, when the Hebrew Israelites shouted at the kids that there was "only one nigger in your group!" ... in response, the kids hugged their black friend in solidarity. Caution, I did not see that part of any video, only heard the audio, so I am just reporting what others have reported.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote