View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:23 PM   #41
monster
I hear them call the tide

So I got my fitness assessment and weight training orientation today. Assessment was as I thought -fit, fat and flexible. With no abs or core strength. They did two body fat tests and they came back with vastly different results. The trainer said the lower one was considered more reliable, but that one put me in the average range which is kinda hard to believe unless we really are including all of the walmart shoppers.....

So the trainer creating my workout plan concentated on machines for abs and core strength for me. I told the assessor I couldn't do a push up, but I actually managed a few -although I thought the execution was too appaling to count on most of them.

But I don't understand how anyone who is employed can exercise as much as they ought to. I've pretty much given up the Cellar and a few other online activities in my quest for unblobness. And my housework and paperwork for volunteer activities are at a danger level of inattention.