View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 07:00 PM   #41
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post

lj, you're a man, a real man. you have a heart, brains and an asshole. we've seen all those parts of you at one time or another; this time, it was the asshole that was on display.
WAIT A MINUTE!

You've seen my asshole? I haven't seen it since I was a little kid. How'd you see it?

seriously though, Vaj, since I have a bit more time now... though the fuck you was sincere, I was busy at work at the time. sorry... sore subject for you, i know. But I've been thinking about your overreaction to my comment, and I've decided that I should overreact too. so here goes, dickless:

I was pointing out to Ali that what she said sounded cunty. those were the words I used. 'That sounded really cunty'. I didn't say that's a cunty thing to say. I didnt say 'you're a cunt for saying that'. I was just pointing out that it came over cold.

as for you, though. you ARE a cunt. you can pick whichever ...urban dictionary, oxford, scrabble dictionary definition you like. what I mean specifically is that you are tentative, smarmy, passive aggressive, judgmental, and pedantic. and you smell like fish.

I've decided. I had a vote, and it was unanimous. CUNT cunt CUnt. 3 nil

You say that's an asshole thing to say. I'm not too thin skinned or stupid to get it. I DID, as it happens, understand the difference. I thought I had pointed it out. You were pushing the edge of what I said. you framed it differently, but the intention was clearly to call me an asshole. ...more clearly than any intent I had of calling Ali cunty. hence my use of the word 'experimenting' ... how close to calling me an asshole can you come ....without actually calling me an asshole?

AS for calling me stupid goes? I'm smarter than you. I am. In several ways. but the most relevant way at this time is that I'm smarter with my sense of people. I get them more quickly and accurately than you do. I don't over analyze things the way you do. I don't think twice before speaking. I'm more honest. you're whole vibe is contrived. It smacks of effort. effort tinged with desperation.

so, keep my name out of your mouth from now on, huh? I don't want to be your friend.

Ali, I'm sorry if you interpreted what I said as my calling YOU cunty.

I said it like a friend. pointing out that his friend may have come across a little cunty. Like saying, 'you've got a booger' or 'you're being kind of obnoxious, settle down.'
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote