View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #2585
Juniper
I know, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzmatazz13 View Post
I used to be awesome at writing papers, I'd sit down, grab a pencil, and write. Paper would be done in an hour or so, I'd type it out, edit, fix my mistakes and voila.

For some reason once I entered college it became a big deal. Now it takes me FOREVER to be able to even start a paper, and then I get all frozen up about it, I avoid them like the plague which usually means they turn out late, but once I actually get one written, even with deducted points I still get good grades.

It's frustrating as all get out to not be able to figure out why I can't do this properly anymore. It's like waking up and realizing you can't remember how to move your legs to get out of bed.
I hear ya. I'm a writer, for heaven's sake. You'd think that doing a research paper would be cake. It's not that much harder than writing articles, press releases, or whatnot, just sort of different. I have approximately eight of them to do this quarter, and the thought of what's looming ahead gives me a tummy full of flutters.
Juniper is offline   Reply With Quote