View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 11:53 PM   #21
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Maybe. Do you know the girl? Do you have an 11/12yo girl? Neither do I. But I know a few 11/12 yo girls. I don't like what I am hearing from this guy, but I don't think it merits crucifiction. No denying he's an asshole, but no proof he ain't being provoked.

This clip was leaked to the press. Does the leak benefit the daugher? Or the Mom? That should give an idea of the possible provoction level.

My mum use to prevent me answering calls from my dad. Most of the time she let the phone ring. Sometimes she picked up and told him I didn't want to talk to him. She told me I didn't want to talk to him because he was abusive and would try to turn me against her. (He's an utter pillock, but was never abusive -it took me a long time to work this out) She was my mom. I believed her. My dad got angry. He shouted. He got pissed off with me and my sister because he was told that we didn't want to talk to him. We then hated him because we didnt know what our mom had told him, but we knew he made her mad and because he might be "abusive" if we went to visit him.

Get the picture?
I have a picture, not yours... in mine it is still not ok for him to take it out on you.