Thread: The Sex Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 11:43 AM   #866
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Holy cats. Kids today. I didn't get married till I was 36, and we had our first kid when I was 43. (SWMBO is about 9 years younger) before that I had a succession of freaky girlfriends, sex just about everywhere one could think of, given the opportunity. Now I'm more settled I guess. I wonder what life would be like if I had had my kids early like most people.

I posted somewhere, maybe here, that I don't really think there is a freaky palce to have sex. Some more interesting than others, but when you are in the mood, all that social conditioning just goes out the door.

As for being "old and boring as hell and all that crazy stuff seems like another world away so you just dont even think about it enough to even mention it on the cellar." There's the story about the two old men sitting on the porch and one says to the other: Do you remember the first time you had sex? and the other replies: Hell, it's been so long I don't remember the LAST time I had sex.

/ramble