View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 11:55 AM   #16
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Open atheist? Chilling...... At least he isn't one of those "Harry Potter" santanists.

What a relief....

Open atheist? Chilling...... At least he isn't one of those "Harry Potter" santanists.

What a relief....

Edit and add-on upon further thought:

Anyhoo...where do people get that it is anti-religious? Can't it just be a story? Why is the suggestion of killing god such a threat, if god is as mighty as people say? To write a fictional representation of killing god is not anti-religious in itself. Fiction fiction fiction.....*breath*....fiction fiction fiction....and so on and so forth.

Here is a fictional line written by me, and only to be taken as such: Cloud kills god with every breath she takes. Fiction...see? Not to be taken literally in any way. Unless you are a crack-pot.

It's not even creative non-fiction. It's fiction. I made it up, it's not even true. It was for your entertainment.....and now that I think about it...funny in a very dark way.

Am I anti-cloud and pro-god now? Am I pro-Cloud and anti-god because I made up a line about it? In case you are having trouble answering that, the answer is no, neither. It's a line I made up. Complete fiction.

BTW- I like Cloud.

Last edited by Cicero; 11-16-2007 at 12:16 PM.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote