View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 12:13 PM   #8
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Your first paragraph belies the second.

If timing was the problem then why mention the first set of problems? and most glaringly to me the mention of YOUR hurts to the exclusion of the other person.

I'd say there is a definate lack of empathy to build any kind of relationship here esp since she is 'all fixed up now.' No body can ever be fixed up enough if that is the starting point of a relationship.

I doubt that anyone skipping out on someone because of all the sacrifices one has made to the poor wretch and then perhaps finding her favorable without realizing the others pain in parting too is a recipe for disaster.

Believe me. Never help out a women to bolster your own sense of self worth and when there is no sense of worth for the other person it is just narcissistic. Even the idea of the perception of a women who is 'doing ok now' says it is just a false image.

I have given men too a second chance and I regret it to the bottom of my soul and cringe I ever did so.

Please excuse the long post. I wish I were eloquent or concise. bruce...sums it best I guess.

Last edited by skysidhe; 12-20-2008 at 12:18 PM.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote